22Bet is one of the latest online casinos to enter the industry. It is run by an Australian company, and has rebranded itself as “The UK’s Most Innovative Casino”. Billed as a place where players can “Play Responsibly”, this casino boasts some of the best and most friendly customer services in the industry.
22Bet Casino – The Good
Firstly, let us start with the good. 22 Bet is continually improving itself as a casino. It looks like they are changing and working on their game constantly, producing some of the most innovative features that have been added to online gambling for years now. These are some of the things we love about this site:
· Free Spins and Bets – The way this casino has set up its free spins and bets is great. For first-timers, you can claim up to seven free spins per day that give you a percentage of your stake in credits back every time you use them. In addition to this, you also get a bet boost coupon that gives you a 50% higher chance of winning on your free spins. Not many other casinos offer an extra bet boost on top of their free spins. This is a great way to get started playing at 22 Bet and build up your confidence.
· Bet Boost – Another way that this site is unique is in the way they offer its “bet boost”. Essentially, every time you play at the casino, you can choose to have an additional percentage added on to your bet every time you win. This gives players an actual edge over the house when playing games with lower odds, such as blackjack (1:2) or roulette (35:1). The house edge is also much lower at this site when compared to other sites.
· Classic Blackjack – Playing classic blackjack at 22Bet is fast, simple, and fun. It’s easy to navigate around and play without ever having to leave the site. The dealer does not stick his or her hand up for you to see, so you do not have to worry about seeing a player’s cards before the dealer does. A few of the variations on this classic game are paid randomly by the software provider, but these are extremely rare (and barely noticeable) in 99% of games.
· Live Games – Classics like roulette and blackjack are played live at this site. The software provider for this casino sometimes adds extra randomness to these games by allowing the dealer to stick their own hand up above the table for people to see. This is very rare, so it’s not usually a big deal.
· Mobile Casino – The mobile platform that 22Bet provides is great for joining in on a game as it loads significantly faster than most other casinos, meaning you can enjoy playing quickly whilst traveling on the train or waiting at a bus stop. This feature is also available in their desktop version of the site, so if you prefer playing there (perhaps from your office), you can use your mobile device as well.
· Progressive Jackpots – The biggest feature on this site is the progressive jackpot that has been steadily rising since it was first launched back in 2013. This is a fairytale story for those who love online casino gambling, as the progress of this jackpot has been steady and remarkable throughout its lifetime.
22Bet Casino – The Bad
Whilst there are many things about 22bet that we love, the same cannot be said for our dislikes. We’re not going to get into what they are here as they’re pretty self-explanatory, but instead, highlight what we don’t like.
· Can’t be Found – If you head straight to the 22Bet website, you won’t be able to find where to play. There is a huge “SLOTS” button on the front page that you would assume takes you straight to slots, but it doesn’t. Instead, this takes you to their casino lobby, which has no links to anything else. The only way for us to find out where they are actually hosted was by doing our own research and discovering they are run by Nektan Ltd – one of the best software providers in the industry currently.
· No Casino Games – This isn’t really a negative as such, but there are hardly any casino games available at this site (although they’re working on it). Most of their slots games are table-based, which is always nice, but the selection of table games is far from convincing. We don’t want to say there aren’t enough casino games available yet because it’s still in its infancy. However, with the number of new casinos launching each month that are touting their casino-specific features, we can see this changing at an alarming rate.
· No iOS or Android App – This is quite frustrating as one of the main advantages to using online gambling sites over real-world ones is that you can play from literally anywhere in the world with an internet connection.