The Aquatiser glass bottle is the world's first bottle with a built-in juicer, which releases the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and electrolytes from fruit and vegetables into your water. Not only does it make your water taste delicious, but it makes it healthier too! It's never been easier to stay hydrated, healthy, and love the water you drink.
Doctors recommend that we drink around 64 oz of water a day - but sometimes thats difficult. The Aquatiser makes it effortless, allowing you to create a tasty beverage with fruit throughout the day. Simply move fruit from the bottom and top containers into the juicer with each refill, and enjoy naturally flavored & healthy water all day!
FREE 100 Recipe E-Book With Every Order!
- 2 Plastic Juicers
- Holds up to 16.9 ounces (500ml)
- Dishwasher Safe & Easy to Clean
- Made w/ Borosilicate Glass - Retaining Fruit Longer w/ No Odor (we promise)
- Food-Grade Safe
- Place fruit into the small juicer and screw in the large juicer to extract the fruit's flavor & nutrients.
- Add any left over fruits to the top compartment and screw it in place.
- Finally, pour in your fresh water and securely screw on the top. Shake the bottle once or twice, and enjoy a naturally flavored beverage on the go!
Note: Hot water can be used, but do not add boiling water directly into the bottle. Allow the water to cool for 5-10 minutes before adding to the bottle. Do not leave fruit in bottle for longer than 24 hours.
Lifetime Guarantee: You break it - we buy it. If your bottle breaks, for any reason, simply throw the broken pieces in a recycling bin and contact support for a free replacement.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, return your bottle easily for a full refund.
24/7 Dedicated Customer Support: Contact us on any platform with a question and we will get back to you quickly.
Secure Checkout: Your payments are safe with us. Our checkout is SSL secure.
Please note: Do not throw away the rubber seals on your bottles, they are needed to prevent the water from leaking. Make sure the rubber seals are secured in place.